Tampa Race Pictures - Come and Get Them!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron, real cool shot of that JS33 jersey skiff all the way over on it's side, did it finish that heat? B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron & Mary Thanks again for the great pictures!

Don the skiffs get up on there sides like that in the turns often. They are fun to watch in the oval but they are a blast to watch run the offshore buoys. [2 heats oval & 2 offshore] loads of fun.

Rod H.

Don the skiffs get up on there sides like that in the turns often. They are fun to watch in the oval but they are a blast to watch run the offshore buoys. [2 heats oval & 2 offshore] loads of fun.

Rod H.
I have to build one of these !

Rod H.
I have to build one of these !
Tom you have too many boats already, plus I dont want to have to pit that thing for ya.LOL. You coming to the WCRA One Day in Tampa this weekend ??? Bring the twin, some demo laps for the crowd .

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,,, thats they way these jersey skiffs run,, in the turn they are on there side.... justlike the real ones....they are a handfull to drive... everyone on the stand is having a blast trying to perfect the turns....will bring mine to Atlanta..... :lol:

Back