Sport 40 pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mike that looks like my old Sport 40 I sold to a guy up in Oregon about 18 months ago. Did it have a large slot cut out of the back of the cowl? That is a Thunderboat Reproductions hull, it has aluminum wings on the front.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill,

Yes its a Thunderboats reproductions hull. is brand new unbuilt hull, has 6 small slots on back of cowl.

Not canning Maus. lol or the SS45. Can't a guy have 3 sport 40's ? lol

Hey Bill did you run your boat before you sold it? If so, how'd it go?

...........but can it beat the Miss Pigeon Doo?

:)

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

Mike Stewart said:
Not canning Maus. lol  or the SS45. Can't a guy have 3 sport 40's ? lol Hey Bill did you run your boat before you sold it? If so, how'd it go?

105531[/snapback]

Yes Mike I did get a chance to run it, had a CMB Evo motor in it with big belly pipe,

once I had the motor broke in it ran very well & cornered extremely well also. got rid of it cause no other sport boats were running at our races except for Jeff Bayham at the time and needed the cash. Also found that it likes 3 bladed props better than the 2's I beleive best performance was on a X445-3. Good luck with the boat

:lol: Ah, Please Al ----Paint Miss Pidgeon DOO!!! I notice you've provided pic of you Oberto, and not Piggy Poo --- What's the matter??? Embarassed to show that lovely vessel. I know --- You're going to try and scare the competition at the Nats --- RIGHT ???? CHEERS !!! Bob

How ya doing Bob,

.........there is a pic on the District 19 web site. You have to go to the Unlimited Lights points.

.......and the Sport 20 is on its way to the nats in N.H.

....brown on white. Yep...you guessed it. Miss Doggy Doo :rolleyes:

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

.......and the Sport 20 is on its way to the nats in N.H.

....brown on white. Yep...you guessed it. Miss Doggy Doo  :rolleyes:

Al Waters

Hey Al,

Please don't let me know where pictures of the "Doggy Doo" might be found. I can't believe that this complies with the intent of: "The boat must be attractively painted in the spirit of Limited or Unlimited inboard hydroplane racing" -- Har, Har !!!! Guess I shouldn't complain too strongly --- I am enjoying the updated NAMBA Rule Book I downloaded. I think my hard copy was the 1991 Edition, and I had attached all the rule change proposals in an attempt to keep current. Just wanted you to know how much many of us appreciate the long hours of work you have put into NAMBA. Maybe that explains Pigeon Poo and Doggy Doo ---- Ira must be so PROUD !!! Har, Har !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Back