Sometimes it the little things in life.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Kaytlin decided she wanted dad to do a video of her while I had the camera out today-

I needed a warm smile inside
wink.gif

Andy

Kaytlin decided she wanted dad to do a video of her while I had the camera out today-

wink.gif

I am Don, she's is at an AWESOME age- thats gonna change though
blink.gif

She has about the first 1/4 of it down , I will hold the cue cards next time BTW
tongue.gif

Andy

wink.gif

Yup, she's a cutie so it only gets tougher from here on. I think once she turns say 15 or so we should all come hang out at your house on Friday and Saturday nights to watch you pull your hair out at what comes knocking on your door wanting to date your daughter. :unsure: :blink: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :p

wink.gif

Im thinking we can have an IW - " Gun Cleaning Party " Beer's on me
cool.gif

He will either haul azz or learn to respect my daughter( And most importantly-ME) and race boats so we can keep an eye on em
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
the vids are awesome, drew! lord she's getting big in a hurry, she'll be taller than you soon :eek: :lol: :lol: .... another reason i love this site, a lot like a family - what do you think the reaction woulda been on s&f :rolleyes: ? as much as i love that site, not so much a caring environment.....have you bought stock in winchester yet?

Precious Andy......i can still see her "helping me" with my shade tent at the Wnats! :lol: Don and Robin are absolutly correct though brother....there is a possibility that you may have NO Hair by the age of 60 when she gets done with ya!...but its worth it! :lol:

Latest posts

Back