• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some OS Parts and a Twin FE Outboard project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=78&do=view_album&album=796

1 off Flywheel (with collet, not shown) - just needs a polish up to get rid of burnt oil. $10 Shipped (pretty much cost of shipping)

1 off Crank Case, perfect condition for someone who can be bothered cleaning off the burnt oil (heated it up to get bearings out and it still had oil on it) $30 Shipped

1 off Crank, which has had the leading edge of the couter weight beveled $35 Shipped

OR ALL PARTS SHIPPED for $60

OS PTO, bearings feel good, but the spigot that goes into the crank case is a little rough, perfect if you want to machine it down to fit a CMB or what ever

$45US Shipped (parts from tower are $67.5 + the bearings)

I also have my Twin FE outboard conversion up for grabs...

-It has 2 REK Lower units, with machining mods by me to get the motors right down low(list @ $32each + the $50ea I charge to do the machining Mod)

-An OS steering bracket with a custom made adaptor plate to get the REK unit perfectly in line. (a good $40 just for the OS mounting bracket + the custom bracket)

-The prop shafts are perfectly parrallel. This was done by using 2 prop shaft assemblies with 3/16" rod sticking out 200mm from the housings and checking the spacing along the length.

-4 flex shafts to suit ($5ea)

-2 spare brand new (in packets) prop shaft assemblies (K& B) (list at $20ea) + the slightly used ones which have the Bronze housings) ($18odd for each bushing)

I would like to get $200US...Only reason I am selling is because I would like the money for other projects...If I don't get something near that i will just keep it, but please do make an offer if you are at all interested. At that price you could separate them and get 2 outboard units and still come out even.

Cheers

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back