• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling out everything will go

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Spragg

Hi Guys Well its come time that I have to step out of boat racing for a while, And here is the deal of a life time, I have three boats left and they are for sale, and I am selling everything related to R/C boat racing, although I love the sport and all the people in it. I want to thank all the people that helped me in anyway with this sport and you know who you are , to many to list them all. I am starting a new venture in drag slot car racing, and I am going to build a new track for the kids and adults in my area, and that will take up most of my extra time. So here is what I have and would like it to go as a lot, but will seperate if I have to. I have a brand new John Borden Lonestar built 1/8 scale boat L-6 Leland hull it makes the Picco American and a few other paint schemes, this boats sponsons have been modified by Brian Schymic, if anyone knows Brian he has won a few USA-1 titles with this set up, this boat is new no holes, and also comes with 3PDF Futaba radio, boat two is my Phil Thomas sport 40 complete ready to race with 3PDF radio. and the guys in Dist 2 know this boat it is very quick and stable and has won many races, in 06 it won serveral races and was in the top three in almost all the races, this boat had some minor damage and is completely repaired , sanded and is ready to touch up the paint. it has a CMB purple head modified by Steve Peterson and makes a ton of power and is easy to tune, and is fresh with new bearings and rod needles this boat is less than one season old , boat three is aeromarine popeyes 21 catermeran that I bought for my stepdaughter to run in novice class, the boat is 29 inchs long and has OS45 in it , just a little over kill for a novice but I wanted her to win, this boat is completely ready to run with radio. here is a shortend version of what else I have to go 1 10x10 easy up tent hardly used . now down to the suport equiment there are several props for scale and several for the sport 40, 3 or 4 1/4 propshafts and several 3/16 shafts some have drive dogs already on them several collets new and used, several nitro pipes 45's and 67's three 12 volt dry cell batteries two are for the 24 volt starter and one is for the electric fuel pump one extra reciever one extra fuel pump one extra 12 volt starter several glow starters, and many, many other parts and thing related to racing boats, all is going. enough parts to last a life time . asking price is 1,400.00 what a steal so hurry it wont last long at that price thanks chuck spragg ;) ps it also comes with 67 Picco engine ready to race and lots of extra rudders and turn fins, exhaust headers everything in my tool box rolls of tape everything must go you can pm me or contact me at [email protected] or 248-627-5607 thanks Make that 1300.00 if you buy in two days or the qiucker you buy the less you pay chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys Well its come time that I have to step out of boat racing for a while, And here is the deal of a life time, I have three boats left and they are for sale, and I am selling everything related to R/C boat racing, although I love the sport and all the people in it. I want to thank all the people that helped me in anyway with this sport and you know who you are , to many to list them all. I am starting a new venture in drag slot car racing, and I am going to build a new track for the kids and adults in my area, and that will take up most of my extra time. So here is what I have and would like it to go as a lot, but will seperate if I have to. I have a brand new John Borden Lonestar built 1/8 scale boat L-6 Leland hull it makes the Picco American and a few other paint schemes, this boats sponsons have been modified by Brian Schymic, if anyone knows Brian he has won a few USA-1 titles with this set up, this boat is new no holes, and also comes with 3PDF Futaba radio, boat two is my Phil Thomas sport 40 complete ready to race with 3PDF radio. and the guys in Dist 2 know this boat it is very quick and stable and has won many races, in 06 it won serveral races and was in the top three in almost all the races, this boat had some minor damage and is completely repaired , sanded and is ready to touch up the paint. it has a CMB purple head modified by Steve Peterson and makes a ton of power and is easy to tune, and is fresh with new bearings and rod needles this boat is less than one season old , boat three is aeromarine popeyes 21 catermeran that I bought for my stepdaughter to run in novice class, the boat is 29 inchs long and has OS45 in it , just a little over kill for a novice but I wanted her to win, this boat is completely ready to run with radio. here is a shortend version of what else I have to go 1 10x10 easy up tent hardly used . now down to the suport equiment there are several props for scale and several for the sport 40, 3 or 4 1/4 propshafts and several 3/16 shafts some have drive dogs already on them several collets new and used, several nitro pipes 45's and 67's three 12 volt dry cell batteries two are for the 24 volt starter and one is for the electric fuel pump one extra reciever one extra fuel pump one extra 12 volt starter several glow starters, and many, many other parts and thing related to racing boats, all is going. enough parts to last a life time . asking price is 1,400.00 what a steal so hurry it wont last long at that price thanks chuck spragg ;) ps it also comes with 67 Picco engine ready to race and lots of extra rudders and turn fins, exhaust headers everything in my tool box rolls of tape everything must go you can pm me or contact me at [email protected] or 248-627-5607 thanks Make that 1300.00 if you buy in two days or the qiucker you buy the less you pay chuck

Chuck email sent.. Tony J

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys all is sold to Steve Ball , I guess he gets up mighty early. thanks Steve I will keep everyone posted on how things are going and will still be coming back to I/W to stay on top of things and want to thank everyone on this site that has helped me down the wet road . hopefully this endever will only keep me from my true passion boat racing for one season, talk to you guys soon chuck spragg ;)

Wow

That was fast it sold while i started to respond.

Good luck with you new hobby.

terry

Hi Guys all is sold to Steve Ball , I guess he gets up mighty early. thanks Steve I will keep everyone posted on how things are going and will still be coming back to I/W to stay on top of things and want to thank everyone on this site that has helped me down the wet road . hopefully this endever will only keep me from my true passion boat racing for one season, talk to you guys soon chuck spragg ;)

Go for it :D See ya at a race :D

Latest posts

Back