• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SELL 3x NovaRossi .21 Engines " Look Like "NEW" ALL SOLD!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for interest sake there is a 21 & 45 nova's nib on ebay a guy in tassie is selling at fair prices
Not Combo package ( header, pipe, collet and glow plugs )

Sell my NR 21" Keep" combo package $425.00 . I paid between $550.00 to $580.00 last time Feb 2012 . That's why!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think good Price $425.00 for NR.21 Keep combo package ?? :rolleyes: Did you ask Glenn Q about NR 21 Keep price? :blink:

:blink: Can't believe it that one still on sale

Allan,

What is the story on that brass headbutton? Who made it and has the bowl volume been modified from stock since it accommodates the standard plug?

Allan,

What is the story on that brass headbutton? Who made it and has the bowl volume been modified from stock since it accommodates the standard plug?
my good friend " Doug Sick " make brass headbutton for standard plug as copy bowl volume from stock button for turbo plug. He said increase heat up and improve rpm/torque.

i am looking for a good .21 engine w/pipe for my JAE... new to i/w but not to boats.... i have a K&B.21 but stock muffler wont fit in JAE.21 i am building... has a exhaust throttle, maby there might be a pipe setup out there???

thanks, rick p.

#1 - NR .21 KEEP( Super Modded by Factory) comes in collet, header 180 , Cooper S pipe, Custom brass button for std glow plug , 6qty O Donnell #99 glow plugs and 5qty Turbo plugs. Just need run " Break in "SOLD!!! to James from Australia ;)

Back