• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer SD - 3 .45 Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
I have decided to stick with .45 Hydros so this mint SD - 3 .45 Mono is for sale . I bought it from Ken Hildreth last year and I just have to many boats !! Includes Violett 3 rd channel setup , 3 servos , Trinity NIMH batterry all Seaducer Hardware polished , tanks , Shaft and Prop - X -450 - 3 blade (Nice )..Add motor pipe and reciever and race . Bottom is mint as is the whole boat $275.00 plus shipping (around 25.00 in the USA . Thanks for looking 727-457-8253

Engine also available CMB .45 HR literally less than 1 tank of fuel with collet 300.00

ezenhh.jpg

mmcv9c.jpg

jzdvlt.jpg

qqeiio.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, Don't know much (nothing) about the seaducer hulls. what is the length? If it is a 40-42" boat I'll take it.

Thanks,

Glenn

Tom,

If Glenn passes, I'll take it if you ship to Australia.

I will pay the additional shipping.

let me know

Gino

Last edited by a moderator:
Foley's probably getting zzz's from thrashing on boats all day for the WinterNats, but from what I know, the boat was sold to Glenn .
wink.gif

Andy

Good boat.. I built that boat in 2003 and set fast time at the 2003 NAMBA Nationals with it...

Good boat.. I built that boat in 2003 and set fast time at the 2003 NAMBA Nationals with it...

2003??? The boat looks like new! It has a 45 Mac and Macs 1160 pipe now. Can't wait for the water to soften up!

Glenn

2003??? The boat looks like new! It has a 45 Mac and Macs 1160 pipe now. Can't wait for the water to soften up!

Glenn

I'll look for some pics of when I first built it.. I have some somewhere.. It's a great boat, Kenny got it from me after I only raced it 3 or 4 times.. He took great care of it... :)

I have decided to stick with .45 Hydros so this mint SD - 3 .45 Mono is for sale . I bought it from Ken Hildreth last year and I just have to many boats !! Includes Violett 3 rd channel setup , 3 servos , Trinity NIMH batterry all Seaducer Hardware polished , tanks , Shaft and Prop - X -450 - 3 blade (Nice )..Add motor pipe and reciever and race . Bottom is mint as is the whole boat $275.00 plus shipping (around 25.00 in the USA . Thanks for looking 727-457-8253

Engine also available CMB .45 HR literally less than 1 tank of fuel with collet 300.00

ezenhh.jpg

mmcv9c.jpg

jzdvlt.jpg

qqeiio.jpg
dose it come with the bob Violet

Chuck

Chuck, The BV needle is in the boat(in my basement). I did not buy the 45 HR from Tom.

Glenn

Back