Ron is a God!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

Hey Ron! Congrats on your promotion.

You have contributed tons of info. Looking forward to tons more.

Hammer

jeez,

talk about polytheistic!! ;D lol, if anyone deserves to be a Yabb god Ron's definitely one of them. congrats, don't be gettin' any airs now!! ;D ;)

btw, Ron, from your recent posts it looks like you're gonna be opening your own hobby shop?

correct me if im wrong, but if it's true that's great news, especially if you do online ordering.

Joe

Thanks guys, hopefully soon you will be Gods also.

Yes, Wade and I are working on it. We have to have a place to build the kits so my sister and brother-in-law have offered us the basement of their store to give us a place to get started at. We're going to start off small and see how things go then progress to bigger and better things, catering to the boating crowd. We have so many people to thenk from this site for your input. The Hammerhead .12 is the first of hopefully many kits with accessories such as engines, hardware and some electronic goodies for all R/Cers. I myself see the .12-sized boats as a previously pretty much untapped market until now that the IMPBA has increased the engine size to .129 cu.in.

We will be doing online ordering, using PayPal and probably the usual Visa/MC/Discover. The members of this site will not be forgotten!

awesome!!

i will definitely buy everything i need from you guys once it's up and running. hopefully then intlwaters guys can get all we need from other intlwaters guys - pretty cool.

Joe

Hey Ron,

I knew ya had it in ya!!! Congrats ;)

BTW, I got some more graphics to do, and the shop I was using has went to a set up free and min order.

Is your Sis covered up right now? I can work them up and Email ya what I need.

Gene ;D

She can do any amount that you need. She doesn't have a set-up fee that I know of. If you have a font in mind plus the dimensions, it can be done in a few minutes. Give her an e-mail at [email protected] . If anyone is interested, we still have a bunch of the new style IMPBA logo decals in stock.

Ron,

Good job on the promotion. I got to give him credit because he contibutes a lot on this site as well as several others.

Ron,

I got that Aerotech I bought from you screaming! It is fast. Hey did you use two 1/4 scale servos for steering in it? Many peple I know are telling me to do that.

Rod, good to hear from you! I just used the one 700 BB in there for steering. The DPI that I still have is using a Hi-Tec 615MG servo that is a standard size and it swings the 7.5 with no trouble. I'm still waiting to see some pix of it! I want to kick myself in the butt for selling it, I loved that boat! :'(

Congrats Ron!

Think of all that good info you have shared with others in those posts 8)

Tim.

Back