• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Radios/recievers and life charger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Dixon

Here are a few radios and a life charger I no longer need anymore.

2. Futaba 2PL-2.4Ghz spectrum radio with original box and instructions...I will include the receiver but I know it has a burned out power regulator cause it will show a fault code with a fully charged battery.It works fine with a partially used battery..lol....I plugged it in backwards and left it and it smoked. Someone removed the foam wheel cover put on some soft tape..40.00 shipped

3. Futaba T3PRKA spectrum radio and receiver and manual. looks as new. I started out with this radio in my tunnel but it would glitch occasionally on the water...the pond was right near a cellular tower so this may have caused the problem. no box just instruction book. 40.00 shipped

4. Futaba Magnum AM sport radio and receiver. looks greats. included original box. 30.00 shipped

6. JR XR2i AM radio only. battery holder tray is broke but will still hold the batteries in. no box with radio but radio worked fine before the receiver got lost. 20.00 shipped

Just cleaning out the closet. Will separate or sell all that's left....make offer shipped for all I will throw anything else I find radio related that I may have missed.

downsize6.jpg

downsize5.jpg

downsize.jpg

downsize9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris,

I'll take the 3PK. I don't use paypal. I send money orders. Call me. 239-573-5935.

Thank You,

Bill

If the deal with the 3PK falls thru let me know because I'll take it. PayPal ready.

Hi I interest in the spektrum dx3 send your pp and I have question it work in boat and car please.take.a.picture on the back side

Hi I interest in the spektrum dx3 send your pp and I have question it work in boat and car please.take.a.picture on the back side
no this is the older version for cars/trucks only....I used it in a boat without any problems...but I cant promise you wont have any problems.

I will take >

7. Lifesource Life battery charger complete with balancing plug, box and manual. I will throw in a lifesource 1300mah 6.6v battery condition unknown and a 600mah (I think) 6.6v battery. These batteries have been setting about a year and they may not hold a charge anymore. 20.00 shipped.???..............

Please p/m your pay-pal sir

Rick Reisinger

I will take >

7. Lifesource Life battery charger complete with balancing plug, box and manual. I will throw in a lifesource 1300mah 6.6v battery condition unknown and a 600mah (I think) 6.6v battery. These batteries have been setting about a year and they may not hold a charge anymore. 20.00 shipped.???..............

Please p/m your pay-pal sir

Rick Reisinger

you got PM

Back