• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quit Pipe F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Moore

For sale is a Mac .67 black coated quit pipe. Has pressure fitting installed. Almost in excellent shape except for a very small 1/4" dent on the side. Bought it from ebay for a friend then found out he already had one. Who knew!!

$20 US plus shipping

For sale is a Mac .67 black coated quit pipe. Has pressure fitting installed. Almost in excellent shape except for a very small 1/4" dent on the side. Bought it from ebay for a friend then found out he already had one. Who knew!!

$20 US plus shipping
If this is the black pipe that says AB on the muffling section, send a pic of the dented area to my regular e-mail addy- [email protected] & if it's not too bad I'll take it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

$20 US plus shipping
If this is the black pipe that says AB on the muffling section, send a pic of the dented area to my regular e-mail addy- [email protected] & if it's not too bad I'll take it. :)
Hi Don . No this is not the Andy Brown pipe. The other Mac pipe. Do you still want apicture.

$20 US plus shipping
Hi Don . No this is not the Andy Brown pipe. The other Mac pipe. Do you still want apicture.
I'll pass but thanks for the quick reply. B)

J Moore you can remove the dent by corking one end and filling it with water and put it in the freezer. The ice forming on the inside will push out the dent and make it smooth and good looking again. Hope this helps

J Moore you can remove the dent by corking one end and filling it with water and put it in the freezer. The ice forming on the inside will push out the dent and make it smooth and good looking again. Hope this helps
Thanks for advise but really this pipe is like very close to excellent and the dent in like so minor its really not even worth talkling about. I'm sorry i even said anything about it. Just wanted to say something or someone would have something to say i'm sure. Anyway still up for sale. Thanks.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back