Props is Props.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

ggillman

Is it brand loyality, Great castings, Copper Berillium or Stainless, Turns well, Fast as hell, What keeps ya comming back fer more?

They are the single easy way to pick up some more speed.

So who's yer fav master caster?

Octura

Prather

ABC

Lets add mods here too,

Andy Brown

Anderson

Hopper

Randy Rap

Gene ;D

Gene,

I have only just started buying the ABC prop's and have to say they are very well made. All very close to balanced right out of the packet.

Octura prop are ok, castings are pretty rough and no where near balanced and blades arnt even the same pitch but with some work they work ok,

ABC are my fav, great castings, pretty close to balance from the packet, Jim is a top bloke to deal with,

Dale

Prather was my fav for a long time, good castings, easy to balance and sharpen. I still use my 215 in Stainless as a baseline for prop testing. BUT NOW I got a new fav, More on this later...... its a ABC I have been runnin for a while,

Gene ;D

ABC Props are not to big down here in the deep woods of MS. We just do not have anywhere to see them. Are there any online places to buy them... or better yet a chart that will show a comparison of pitch and diameter to octura and sorts?

G'Man.... I got the supplies for the pipe mount. I am going to try to mount it tonight or tommorow. Then through it in the water this weekend.

Billy R. 8)

Bill,

shoot jim a email on emailto:[email protected] he will help you with anything you want to know about props, very nice guy,

damm im going to have to try and get over there to meet you guys!!

Dale

Latest posts

Back