• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props For Sale Props forsale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Engelhardt

Octura and abc props. 55.00 shipped. Sell all as a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_20211119_180540263.jpg
    IMG_20211119_180540263.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20211119_180611412.jpg
    IMG_20211119_180611412.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20211119_180653434.jpg
    IMG_20211119_180653434.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
Mike what engines did you run these propellers on ?. I see one looks like the trailing edge has bend ripples in it is it the same on both sides like that ? I have been wanting to try some abc props on my .21 and I have this .12 rigger now. I wondered how you liked these.

All three for $55? I’ll take them
Brandon so were these for os stock outboards or were they for say mono with piped .21 engines ?.I run both and really want to try abc props and see if I can get more speed out of them. I seem to be stuck at 41 to 45mph on all my different boats and I know I can get more just think the prop design might be stopping it .

Brandon so were these for os stock outboards or were they for say mono with piped .21 engines ?.I run both and really want to try abc props and see if I can get more speed out of them. I seem to be stuck at 41 to 45mph on all my different boats and I know I can get more just think the prop design might be stopping it .
Hi David,
I would definitely say an O.S. Outboard would enjoy turning these!
What setups are you currently running and props?

David I don’t mind giving you first dibs if they will work for you, you were asking to make sure they fit your application, they are definitely too small for a .21 rigger. The ABC’s will most likely work on a .12 rigger. As Jeff said, sport 20’s also. And Stock/ Mod .21 tunnels for all three.
Let me know your tunnel setups and I’ll see if I can help get some more speed too!

I had more posts with a couple pics but deleted them too much clutter. brain moving too fast there lol.
I will take them to try if that is ok . I appreciate you being cool and helping me on these and letting me try these props.
I have a jae12 rigger with a .12nr I want to try them on too.
My tunnels are
Vs1 with a rg sleeve at 8 thou with a stock muff currently trying a grim 40x52 2 blade stock. 38mph
Stewart stealth a lee craft style hull with a rossi .21 and a silver bullet pipe at 6 thou running a x440 detounged its around 38 too. hard to keep on pipe also.
and a top speed 2 with a os ver2 with muffler at 8 thous. Havent run it yet.
I see your a tunnel guy so this is great.

The other boats are a vegas with a .21 knb and monos with os xz and rz 21 with pipes all subsurface. I will just have to keep messing with as well. I think these being 38mm might work on them as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back