pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dalebro

Can anyone tell me is there a difference in a 7.5 pipe to a .67 pipe i have a 7.5 erwin quiet pipe his older style and just received a new .67 pipe old style i know what the new style looks like because i have one.Im just a little upset because i ordered a pipe from r--------------lz and was expecting a new style. :--

You got a pipe from C----s huh? You can give it a shot. Some 7.5 engines run better with a larger pipe or else you could always send it back to him. He p----d me off a while back and he told me that he wouldn't do any business with me, broke my Heart ---------not!

ah yes,

c-----s from r---------lz.....the only person i've ever met in rc boats that isnt extremely nice. he tried to sell me a regular old octura collet for TWICE the going price, and had earlier said he had a lot of experience with the engine i was buying it for- the thing was the wrong size anyway!

he's over at rczone trying to take money from a bunch of newbies right now, im trying to resist giving him an earfull about ripping off people who dont know better [or would it be eyeful on a forum? :) ]

Joe

> :( MAN I HATE IT WHEN A DEALER TREATS PEOPLE LIKE THAT, TELLYOU WHAT I WILL DO ,SEND IT BACK TO ME AND I WILL SEND YOU ONE OF THE NEW 2003, MUFFS , THIS ONE IS THE REAL HOT ROD THAT YOU WANTED RIGHT? DROP A NOTE IN WHERE YOU PURCHASED IT , I WILL GAURENTTEE YOU , HE WILL GET NO MORE FROM ME . IRWINS

7809 S. SUN MOR DR MUNCIE , IN 47302

Dude!! Can't ask for better service than that! Wow, we got J Dunlap AND Irwin here! This site gets better everytime I look at it.

Latest posts

Back