pipe for OS21XM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc_Paulais

Hello,

a friend of mine has an OS21xm outboard and wants to put a tuned pipe on it. He heard J. Irwin makes one with the header for this engine. Is there a link where he could get more info, including pictures, on it?

Thanks for him

Marc

Marc, I dont think Jim Irwin has a dedicated web site, but there are plenty of online hobby shops to get these pipes. there are also a few reviews of the pipe and engine combination. I run an O.S. with an irwin pipe and love it. Is it the best pipe?? Who knows but its definately one of the more popular ones. The below links are of a review of the pipe and my local hobby shop that happens to sell these pipes. Give them a call....tell em Gabe sent you!!

~ Later

http://www.osengines.com/reviews/osmg1721-rcbm.html

http://www.randyshobbyshop.com/Boats.htm

I've run Irwin pipes on my O.S. 21. I made my own header from brass sheet, a copper elbow and silver solder. I don't know if Jim Irwin makes a header. His e-mail address is: [email protected]

The Silver Bullit 21 pipe from HTB Boats is another good pipe. Try HTBoats.com.

Jerry Dunlap

Hi Marc,

If you don't have any luck I carry the Silver Bullet .21 pipes

an headers for the OS. ;D

Thanks,

Tim

precision boats racing.com

Hey Tim, whats the price for the silver bullet pipe and header for the O.S. ?

Ive heard alot about the pipe and would like to try it out.

~ James

Thanks for your replies, guys.

I will give my friend all the infos and he will deal with it...

Outboards are quite rare around here, with very few boaters running only stock parts...

Thanks again

Marc

I tried to email Jim Irwin at the email you posted Jerry but it got returned as not a valid email. Has anyone else tried to email him? Maybe I am having trouble with my email. Also I am looking for a tuned pipe for my 3.5 K&B. If someone has one they want to sell let me know. Happy New Year!!!!

Jason

Hi Jason,

I got pipes an headers in stock Silver Bullet. Give us a try.

Tim

Precision Boats Racing.com

e-mail fastboats @ hotmail.com

Jason,

I've got the rarest and best pipe of all. It's a Garcia 3.5 pipe complete w/header. It's slightly used and was very expensive when I bought it ($125+). It's yours for $95 US plus shipping.

Back