• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas Sport 40 First Come First Served

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark w.

This is a Phil Thomas Sport 40 which was last raced at Huntsville this year. Engine is a K/B 40 with all the Carl Bray hop ups.

It has the Carl Bray Carbureator, Carl Bray mixture needle and all the engine porting done by Carl Bray. Boat also comes with

survos, one for rudder, one for throttle. All hardware including prop. And I will also throw in a Futaba Jr. Radio and Receiver.

This boat comes ready to run except for Receiver battery. This boat has some damge to the nose and also has had a couple of

other spots repaired but is still very race worthy and would make a great race boat for the beginner or someone who is looking

to get into the Sport 40 class. I will sell this boat for $300 plus shipping to the first person who contacts me. If interested

please post here.

Thanks for looking,

Mark

DSC00602.JPG

DSC00603.JPG

DSC00604.JPG

DSC00605.JPG

DSC00606.JPG

DSC00607.JPG

DSC00608.JPG

DSC00609.JPG

Yes James the nose is still busted.other repaires were made

With cloth and resin.still a raceable boat ,not new but raceable.

Mark

Back