• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Ed

1. Irwin (older cooper) muffled tuned pipe measures 12" from end to end in good shape $25

3. Two 3/16 flex shafts with drive dog one measures (aeromarine) 17 1/2 and the other (hughey) 19 3/4 from end to end $15 each

4. Two (aeromarine) 1/4 flex shafts w/ drive dog one measures 15 3/4 the other 17 1/2 from end to end $15 each

5. Octura X457/2 raw, new $15

All items are in great cond. shipping will be $5 priority mail 48 states on any item above, PAYPAL accepted.

will reply accordingly.

Thanks, Ed

Last edited:
I used to have one of those 45 billet housings. I've been trying to source those FAG combined needle roller bearings with ball thrust bearing for years. I can't get them without a major production run quantitiy. I had hoped to design a set of billet front ends for most popular engines out there. The OPS 45 bearing ass'y from Aeromarine was bullet proof. Someone should snatch this up.

Is the ops housing still avail.? If so I will take it, thanks JWB please let me know, I can paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
Back