Paint codes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Munoz

Does any one have the paint codes for the 2004 Oboy Oberto ? I'ed sure would realy appreciated it..... :D

I did that after your last post to me,and haven't goten any responce from him as of yet... Thank anyway..

Roy Munoz said:
I did that after your last post to me,and haven't goten any responce from him as of yet... Thank anyway..

80322[/snapback]

[/quote

Call (812)273-1500 they mixed all the paint for the 2004 hull. I did all the layout and paint work on the 2002 hull and have the code. I do not know if they used the same colors as I did. If you want the 2002 numbers email me and I will give them to you. Crew Chief 2002 Oberto Doug

Last edited:
All right, Roy you got 'em......I told Alfred just to let you use that Candy Apple RED and Green he put on his other Phil Thomas hull.....That'll ruffle some feathers...LOL :lol: :lol:

Yea Roddney :D I can just see there faces :angry: If I had an other hull like that I do it :D ....But my CPR card is expired :lol: :lol:

Back