OK...getting back into racing after 27 years...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi David, thanx for info. I see Don on Sundays at lake and we talk on tel as well.
Rey...well many years ago he told me I wasn't his friend because of something about his father.
So he has to clear the slate with me. I hold no grudge as his problem wasn't with me.
Don

No problem they a new business out of FL many heli pilots use them very precise movements.

Don, Good to see others getting back into it. I haven't run in a few years, but I am working on getting my stuff back into shape as well. Good luck to you!

I second Bill's recommendation, you won't go wrong there. ProModeler have been around a while. I think the name change from Audacity to ProModeler was recent, though (5 years or so).

All of my Helis have ProModeler servos or are being upgraded to them. Same with my boats. John Beech (owner/designer) stands by his products 100%.

I had 1 servo in a heli fail (luckily on the ground). John noticed that I had X number of that particular model of servo that I had purchased from him...he replaced every single one, and it was a double digit number of servos. I can't complain, and the price/performance is extremely hard to beat.

Latest posts

Back