off topic...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimD

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer In waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

offtopic.gif

You know everythign is not right when you dont realise anythign is wrong with the post until you read it a second time : :)

Not that happened with me :)

waht was the piont of taht psot as i had no iade as to waht it siad??

and waht was the piont of the psot aynawy ??

ok ok it must hvae been an aissue taht was lsot on the net aagin...

anwyay i cnan't raed so it deos not mkae any differunce to miself .

is it really paul or is it his twin.??

destroyer - damaging stuff - racing.

8) 8) 8)

Hey TimD

Are you suggesting some of us type with our feet? :p

I think sometimes the thoughts just come out of my head faster than my fingers can keep up with them. Problem is with all these voices in here I can't tell what I really meant to say.

GT ;)

Another post to keep up with Kris.

Thanks Tim,

I tried what you suggested and got another 5mph out of the boat.

" GREAT IDEA " : :)

P.S. Don't let anyone else know about this!

Sorry I have to say this Tim but, you must have too much free time on your hands. I think we should put you back as club Secretary to fill in your time.

What really worries me is that The PIcco Destroyer understood it all and he IS our secretary.

Sorry I have to say this Tim but, you must have too much free time on your hands. I think we should put you back as club Secretary to fill in your time.
LMAO Bill! It took me 5 seconds to cut and paste that post...

And the answer is still NO - I'm not going back to being secretary this year! Divorce would definately rule out a trip to the States next year........ ;)

Tim.... ya going to the impba internats in 2004?

hope your bringing a .21 hydro to race!

Yeah,

the plan is to do both the IMPBA and NAMBA! A group of Aussies are going. I'd bring the .21 rigger fer sure! as well as the .21 O/B and the .67 rigger.

The airfare/accomodation is going to the big hurdle for me. Serious dollars.

Back