• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOW is the time

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
Now is the time to order the new fuel tank that you have always wanted. Tanks 2 U , Walt Barney, is now taking orders, You tell me when you want the fuel tank, and I will get it to you.

Email me for a quote or ph 256-779-6472 or 239- 949-7137 if no answer leave message.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Now is the time to order the new fuel tank that you have always wanted. Tanks 2 U , Walt Barney, is now taking orders, You tell me when you want the fuel tank, and I will get it to you.Email me for a quote or ph 256-779-6472 or 239- 949-7137 if no answer leave message.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U
When do you officially turn into a snowbird?? :p

Now is the time to order the new fuel tank that you have always wanted. Tanks 2 U , Walt Barney, is now taking orders, You tell me when you want the fuel tank, and I will get it to you.Email me for a quote or ph 256-779-6472 or 239- 949-7137 if no answer leave message.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U
Walt are you building them?? or just shipping them? For those that Dont know. Walt Barney sells Most all Hardware & building parts-supplies for Model Boating. Bob Violets, Speedmaster hardware, shafts, pipe couplers,props,servos, linkages, tanks, He buys from many suppliers, & is a Great planes dealer too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U
Walt are you building them?? or just shipping them? For those that Dont know. Walt Barney sells Most all Hardware & building parts-supplies for Model Boating. Bob Violets, Speedmaster hardware, shafts, pipe couplers,props,servos, linkages, tanks, He buys from many suppliers, & is a Great planes dealer too.
Don

I am now a almost snow bird, as we normaly do not get snow in Alabama. :rolleyes: Yes I am still building great tanks for the boats and a few Airplanes.

Walt Barney

Tanks to U

ph 256-779-6472 or 239-949-7137

Hi WaltDo you have any SS tanks for a Whip lash 21?

Olly
Olly,

I only make a tank when it is ordered.

I have the pattern for the whiplash 21, can make it out of Stainless or Tin Plated Steel.

Olly is it cold way up there yet?????? It's warm here, and I will be racing this weekend. B)

Thanks

Tanks 2 U

Walt Barney

Walt,
Do you have any tanks for the gas whiplash?

Would be interested in at least 2 if you do.

Thx, Tyler
Tyler,

If you give me the size tank you want I can build them for you.

if any questions please call me @ 239-949-7137 or 256-779-6472

Thanks

Walt Barney

Walt,
Do you have any tanks for the gas whiplash?

Would be interested in at least 2 if you do.

Thx, Tyler
Tyler,

If you give me the size tank you want I can build them for you.

if any questions please call me @ 239-949-7137 or 256-779-6472

Thanks

Walt Barney
Thanks Walt,

I'll measure the space and give you a buzz.

Tyler

Hi Walt, I am in need of two tanks, one for a Ninja, and one for a 90 Eagle SG. Do you have demensions/patterns for those, or should I get the measurements?

Thanks, James

Latest posts

Back