Novarossi reports

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice reports guys!

I wonder if the engine will ever make it to the usa?

XAE Team..... you guys should stop by more often!

Wow! They're proud of that lttle motor! Does anybody have any running expeirience with this engine? Inquiring minds need to know.

Tim at Precison Boats made me a crank to convert one over to a outboard when there engines frist came out probally about two years ago. It was either on or off the pipe due to some pretty high timing with the engine. It was not user friendly to heat racing. Since then the crank was sent to Mr Irwin to further test and reports I heard was pretty much the same from him.

Mark HTB Boats

Oh really..I thought that with a redline of 43,000 rpm, it might have a narrow powerband and as we used to put it the dirt bike world be a little "peaky". Not interested in narrow powerbands as it brings back bad memories of my CMB 21 Grand Prix. Never could get that engine to run the way I wanted it to. Wound switching to a CMB car engine with a water cooled head. Strange little engine, but it hualed A$$.

:huh: it brings back bad memories of my CMB 21 Grand Prix.

Thats a blast from the past, Had 2 of those little guys and DAMM would they turn some rpm on a small prop. But had little to no torque at all and were not a racable engine.

Scott,

So true. Thing screamed like a turbine, but no torgue. I hated that engine. Had the early 45 Grand Prix with the slide valve carb too. Carb kept disassembling itself in the middle of a run. :eek: Hated that one too. <_<

Back