Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, my latest order is here with the Toro Nero engines, aprons, and bunches of other parts.

Prices for the new stuff:

- $310 for the Toro Nero (this is with the crank and flywheel mod alreay done...it will be ready to run)

- $30 Blue Mechanic's Apron (the price is higher this time because I made a mistake and sold the last ones at the wrong price!)

Thanks guys!

Glenn

Friends, my latest order is here with the Toro Nero engines, aprons, and bunches of other parts.

- $310 for the Toro Nero (this is with the crank and flywheel mod alreay done...it will be ready to run)

- $30 Blue Mechanic's Apron (the price is higher this time because I made a mistake and sold the last ones at the wrong price!)

Thanks guys!

Glenn
hi,,i will take an apron,,let me know where to send paypal,,thanks,,gary

Thanks guys!

Glenn
Glenn, I'll take an apron also,and I need your PayPal again.

THANK YOU

Mario

Thanks guys!

Glenn
Glenn, I'll take an apron also,and I need your PayPal again.

THANK YOU

Mario
Gary and Mario, my paypal is [email protected]

The total with shipping is $35.50.

Thanks guys!

Glenn

PS: There are only 4 aprons left already!

Thanks guys!

Glenn
hi,,payment sent this morning for the apron,,thanks,,gary

Thanks guys!

Glenn
Thanks Gary, your apron is going out tomorrow.

Glenn

Thanks guys!

Glenn
Thanks Gary, your apron is going out tomorrow.

Glenn
thanks Glenn,,i will be looking for it,,thanks again,,Gary

Glenn,

Thanks again, I received the clothes today.

Very Nice quality clothes from Nova Rossi.

Mark Sholund

Back