Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are a hoot! Yeah the .45 deal will be nice when it happens. No more news to report though.
Glenn
Glenn,Is it for real,a new nitro 45!!

There is one on E BAY for auction ?

item #260313737925.

Thanks Justin Hill
Hey Justin, good to hear from you! How's your old man doing?

Yeah the word is that Novarossi is looking into building a .45 motor in the near future. I didn't go to the ebay auction you mentioned, but it must be for something else. I don't know any details of the engine, release dates, prices, etc, but I will get the word out as soon as I hear something.

Glenn

You guys are a hoot! Yeah the .45 deal will be nice when it happens. No more news to report though.
Glenn
Glenn,Is it for real,a new nitro 45!!

There is one on E BAY for auction ?

item #260313737925.

Thanks Justin Hill
Hey Justin, good to hear from you! How's your old man doing?

Yeah the word is that Novarossi is looking into building a .45 motor in the near future. I didn't go to the ebay auction you mentioned, but it must be for something else. I don't know any details of the engine, release dates, prices, etc, but I will get the word out as soon as I hear something.

Glenn
Hey Glenn, Dad is doing good buiding twins and trying not to turn to gas. Sorry , the engine I was talking about was a Rossi not a Novarossi. Hope to hear about a new motor soon!!

Thanks Justin Hill

Friends, I will be placing another order for motors in the next day or two...if you need anything special please let me know ASAP.
Thanks!

Glenn
GlennI will take a New N/R 45. jw
Joe first you need to send him BLACKIE and have them anodize the head purple
I would like to see a Nova Rossi 45. I dont care what color the head is..... :lol: My favorite color is CHROME
Life ain't cool if the chrome don't shine! :D

Larry

Friends, I will be placing another order for motors in the next day or two...if you need anything special please let me know ASAP.
Thanks!

Glenn
I would like to see a Nova Rossi 45. I dont care what color the head is..... :lol: My favorite color is CHROME

Larry
Got my t21 and it shines, Glen put my down for a outboard when the next batch shows up........

Thanks!

Glenn

Larry
Got my t21 and it shines, Glen put my down for a outboard when the next batch shows up........
They should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Glenn

Glenn,

What about head shims for the .12 i could use some. .0002 .0008 whats available?

Tom

I meant 2 and 8 thousands. I hate to just order just shims, do you have any Mc-9 plugs or radio box tape?

Tom

I meant 2 and 8 thousands. I hate to just order just shims, do you have any Mc-9 plugs or radio box tape?
Tom
Tom, I only have the 3 pack of shims listed above, I am out of plugs, but I do have radio box tape. I also carry things like the needle valves for the .12 motors, .130 and .150 cables, etc.

Thanks,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back