• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIP Picco Blackhead 45 Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

Hi Folks..

Here's a few NIP Picco 45 Blackhead parts.

6- #5062 Backplate gaskets. $2.00 ea. I think these were for the early bluehead EXR. They don't fit tight against the part that slides into the case, but they match the flange of the backplate, and are located by the screws. I've used them for years with no problem.

Prices do not include shipping. Paypal only please.

Thanks,
Steve Ball
SAM_5502 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Steve I'll take a piston and sleeve too and 4 of the gaskets too just ship them with the engine if I there was one left. I put a message on your engine post.

I'll take:
02-quan 1035 wrist pin clips (@02.00USD ea.) $04.00USD
02-quan 5062 rear housing gasket (@02.00ea.) $04.00USD

does the new engine come stock with the cast piston? Or billet piston?
To be honest Dave, I don't know, because I've never taken them apart, and I can't tell from the exhaust port. I'm going to lean in the direction of the cast piston because I don't remember ever getting billet pistons in this era of complete engine. All of my billet pistons came in spare piston & sleeve sets a year or 2 after I stocked up on engines. For what's it worth, I've run both for many years, and not seen any difference.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve I'll take a piston and sleeve too and 4 of the gaskets too just ship them with the engine if I there was one left. I put a message on your engine post.
Bill, you need to choose which piston & sleeve set you want, barstock or cast. They are priced differently.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve, I will take the 2 drums and housings, let me know total.

Thanks david

Steve money sent, Thanks

David Hall
1862 Russet Woods Lane
Hoover, Alabama 35244

Back