• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nice Circus Scale on Ebay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/8 scales on e-bay have seemed to depreatiate in value lately, or so it would seem. I've seen some nice ones go rather cheap. The 1/8 scale Circus-Circus above your frinds w/the .84 looks okay if your willing to start over and sand it all down.

"The 1/8 scale Circus-Circus above your frinds w/the .84 looks okay if your willing to start over and sand it all down."

???????????????? What are you referring to Rodney???

Don,

There's another seperate 1/8 scale auction on e-bay. Right under your friends Circus Circus is another sellers Circus Circus hydro. Looks like he painted it Bud Red and put an .84 engine in it. If someone buys it they got some sanding and painting to do to race it, that's all...

That's what threw me, I have no clue who the guy with the Circus boat is, it just seems like a **** good deal to me......... B)

Back