• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New M440 balanced and sharpened...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigSlick

Got the wrong prop, actually needed X440 preferably already balanced and sharpened for trade. Or will sell M440, it has never been used...

Robert, the M440 and X440 are virtually the same prop. The M440 only has the tongue removed, which is common practice with the X series props. Just letting you know.

If you like the X440, you will like the M440.

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert, the M440 and X440 are virtually the same prop. The M440 only has the tongue removed, which is common practice with the X series props. Just letting you know.
If you like the X440, you will like the M440.

~James

Actually it is the very fact that I can not use it. It does not have the lift that the X440 has and I am using it on a Hydro. I need the tongue to give me the lift...

Robert, I do keep forgetting you are talking hydro here, but all of the "X" series props are NON Lifting props. If you want lifting props you will have to go with the 14xx or 16xx or similar series props. Just trying to help.

~James

Robert, I do keep forgetting you are talking hydro here, but all of the "X" series props are NON Lifting props. If you want lifting props you will have to go with the 14xx or 16xx or similar series props. Just trying to help.
~James

Don't get me wrong James, I do highly appreciate your input. I am just going by what some have had success with. The props you mention perhaps are also worth looking into.

Thank you,

Robert

A Mono oh no another one i have to beat i guess lol wont be racing in orlando but stopping by on sun. see you there Robert broward model boat club R&R RACING

Back