New .12/.15 - electric rigger prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyBrown

We have several of the new 3872BSL/3 props in stock.

The pitch is similar to a V937/3 with small cup and has less lift.

We have plenty in stock @ $30 ea. $2 postage.

paypal: [email protected]

Good boating,

Andy

There is a pic on the "What's this?" thread here.

There is a link on the page toward the bottom.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...0&start=270

3872 is on Top Right. The bore is .187"

What size shaft is this prop for Andy?Do you have a picture Please?

Thank you

Good boating,

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take one Andy (3872BSL/3),

please PM me the PP address,

Thank you

Jan

There is a pic on the "What's this?" thread here.
There is a link on the page toward the bottom.

<a href="http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...0&start=270" target="_blank">http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...0&start=270</a>

3872 is on Top Right. The bore is .187"

What size shaft is this prop for Andy?Do you have a picture Please?

Thank you

Good boating,

Andy

How do you think that it would work on a .12 mono? Too much lift? The numbers sound just about right for what I'm looking for.

How do you think that it would work on a .12 mono? Too much lift? The numbers sound just about right for what I'm looking for.
It's a B series lift and has 25 degrees of rake, so I think it will hook up well on the mono.

Is this for SAW? It is a lot of pitch.

No, it's just a Grimracer built Wild Thing wood version with an OS .12 CV-R, Nova Rossi .21 carbed boat that I put together for the IMPBA "A" mono class but since there isn't anyone in the area holding a class for it yet it's just been a fun boat to mess with. An Octura X-637 isn't quite enough prop but a X-440 is a hair too much.

I do have another one that I threw together as a possible SAW boat but I'm still working out the handling bugs on that one.

No, it's just a Grimracer built Wild Thing wood version with an OS .12 CV-R, Nova Rossi .21 carbed boat that I put together for the IMPBA "A" mono class but since there isn't anyone in the area holding a class for it yet it's just been a fun boat to mess with. An Octura X-637 isn't quite enough prop but a X-440 is a hair too much.I do have another one that I threw together as a possible SAW boat but I'm still working out the handling bugs on that one.

Hmmmm.....X440 a hair too much. I don't know. This prop has a little more pitch than the 440 but is but is not as severely cupped. It's less blade area, so it just may pull it good and be faster too. :)

The check is in the mailbox.

If it doesn't work on my boat I can find something in the area to try it out on. We've got a few .12 'riggers up here that I could probably test it on also.

Wow, it showed up in today's mail!

I need a new mailman is it's getting harder to sneak things in the house while the wife is at work as they're not showing up until I leave for my job.

Anyway, it's going to have to wait until next weekend for testing as I already signed up to work this one.

Andy,

I'd like to get one of those props too. Please add it to my order.

Jim

I found out yesterday that it's not a great prop for a .12 mono but that's OK as I'm thinking that it will be a great one for the Sport 12 hydro that showed up yesterday while at the lake.

The mono doesn't like anything over 38mm but it feels like it can take something with a hair more pitch than a X-638.

Paul, I see it as a prop that people like you and Anthony among others might want to try on your .12 'riggers.

I got it to kind of work but it took a long time to get it up to speed. On a 'rigger or .12 hydro it could be the ticket.

Back