Need pictures of '85 or '87 Miss Rock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Attebery

Hello,

Do any of you have pictures of the 85 and 87 Miss Rock boats? I've decided to build it and I'd like as many pictures of it as possible.

Thanks,

Chris

I bought a whole package from a gentleman years ago for an 84' Squire. I don't know if he's still in business, but give him a try.

Carl Holmquist

8542 E. Viaq Escuela

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

602-998-8583

Carl had a business called Piston Pics Unlimited. His card reads, "Hydro Historian since 1955".

Maybe he can help.

Good Luck :)

Russell Bear said:
I bought a whole package from a gentleman years ago for an 84' Squire. I don't know if he's still in business, but give him a try.
Carl Holmquist

8542 E. Viaq Escuela

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

602-998-8583

Carl had a business called Piston Pics Unlimited. His card reads, "Hydro Historian since 1955".

Maybe he can help.

Good Luck :)
Sounds like Carl moved or something. I called his number and it's disconnected.

I'll try Roger.

Chris

Chris Attebery said:
Hello,
Do any of you have pictures of the 85 and 87 Miss Rock boats? I've decided to build it and I'd like as many pictures of it as possible.

Thanks,

Chris
HERE IS THEBLACK AND WHITE MISS ROCK I CAN MAKE PRINTS OF IT IF YOU WANT ONE PHIL

View attachment 1374

Hey Phil,

I saw that picture on your site. I also saw that there was a 87 rock made from the same hull. I'd like to see that boat too. I found one picture of it and it looks like the same paint with fewer decals.

I'd appreciate it if you could email me anything you have. Or... throw them in the box when you ship my order. It'll be in the mail this weekend.

Good chatting with you last night,

Chris

Hey Troy,

Thanks for the info. I think the one in Phil's pic is what I want. I need to call Newton and order the print and pictures.

Chris

troymcintire said:
Phil's pic above is the 87 Rock. Here is the 85, No yellow stripe and the colors don't go down the side. Also different graphics on the cowl ect. . Troy
Nothing like a Rolls Merlin! I can hear it now!

Back