NAMBA sport 40 rules

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adiaz01

Does anyone have input on the NAMBA sp 40 II rules , are hull cutouts legal like on the Bud tri wing hull and the 93' Circus Circus and 94' Exide unlimiteds ?

Thanks

The NAMBA sport 40 rules are available at the following link..........kind of....

http://www.namba19.com/rules/rules.html

In District 19, the Scale Association runs a class called Unlimited Lights. They use the NAMBA Sport 40 rules when it comes to boat construction but race using Scale Unlimited rules. Hopefully that will not be confusing in answering your question.

Look for the PDF for Scale Unlimited and Lights rules at the above link. When the file opens, go to pages 8 and 9.

Once you express your opinion in interpreting the rules, I am sure that you will generate some feedback.

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

Southern California Scale Thunderboat Association

The cut outs in the hull are legal under NAMBA rules..I've been running the Bud T-4 hull since 1991, and was inspected by the Sport Chirman and pronunce legal..I also run a Sport 21 T-4 hull...and a 4-wing hull Circus Circus hull in sport 21 too..

Where can non NAMBA members get a hold of the associations rule book. I have tried to email Cathy, I believe she is the secretary, with no response. Can someone guide me to a posting. Or email them to me ? I am looking for applications/pertinent articles to the sport 40 and the sport 20 boats. Rules and guidelines these will be classified with.

Check the web site on Al Watters post above ,You should be able to print out the rules there....

You might try calling Cathie. I know she is in the middle of a major home renovation. Bob Tuttle

Latest posts

Back