• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MTO Round nose

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don & Others,

Tom makes some of the nicest scale boats in the country.

It looks like he wants to part with a few of them.

He has been a great friend of mine for a long time,he

was instrumental in getting me into this wonderful hobby

that I truly love.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

I was pretty sure they are MTO hulls, seeing as I have the drop sponson vershion that I run as a sport 60.

These hulls are so much fun to drive it should be a crime just to start the motor!!!!! :lol: :p ;)

Don :rolleyes:

Don,

Especially your motors. I know they are pretty good running boats,but I think Tom

is looking for another scale boat. What propeller do you run on them? Lifting or

non-lifting?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

How about some info on these MTO Hulls ?Who makes them,gas or nitro ect, web site ????
Mark Williamson used to make them but quit doing them. Tom told me he bought the last ones from him,i have made a mold from one with changes and will start building them soon. Very nice userfriendly boats that make several boats...........Mike

Mark,

I run an Octura 1457 that has been cupped & pitched to 3.46 pitch, 4.09 cup. This works very well on the MTO hull. I am using a 67 CMB that is stock but for the head button.

Don :)

How about some info on these MTO Hulls ?Who makes them,gas or nitro ect, web site ????
Mark Williamson used to make them but quit doing them. Tom told me he bought the last ones from him,i have made a mold from one with changes and will start building them soon. Very nice userfriendly boats that make several boats...........Mike
So who wound up with the molds??

Latest posts

Back