MILAN RACE !!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

GUYS THIS IS A NOTICE THAT THE MILAN RACE IS A GO !!!! WE WILL BE RACING THIS COMING WEEKEND OF THE 7TH AND 8TH.. PLEASE COME AND ENJOY THE GREAT RACING , AND THE DEEP WATER !!! AND OUR NEW STEPS TO GET IN THE POND.. GREAT TIMES WILL BE HAD FOR ALL , AND LOOK ON OUR SITE FOR THE DETAILS OF THE RACE.. THANKS.

http://www.geocities.com/pmrac/ TERRY

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be out there on Saturday afternoon, is there open water Saturday? The flyer says 1 day of racing not 2, Sunday the 8th is race day? I need to call Dick tonight and let him know I will be there.

Paul

p.s. I am bringing my .12 boat ya better have something to put in the water to race it !!!

I talked with Dick tonight I need to mail my entry form in tomorrow he wont take a phone entry. I sure hope there are some .12 boats for this race. Look forward to racing ya Terry, Saturday or Sunday.

Paul

I talked with Dick tonight I need to mail my entry form in tomorrow he wont take a phone entry. I sure hope there are some .12 boats for this race. Look forward to racing ya Terry, Saturday or Sunday.

Paul
it has already been brought .lol i wil be waiting in the weeds... watching you..later man.

terry

I'll be headed down through the corn patch for some racing action in Milan. B tunnel,D tunnel, and Sport 21 Hydro. I might bring the B Sport tunnel instead of the D tunnel.

Larry

I'll be headed down through the corn patch for some racing action in Milan. B tunnel,D tunnel, and Sport 21 Hydro. I might bring the B Sport tunnel instead of the D tunnel.Larry

you gonna drag the 12 hydro with ya too? i a, hopin for some 12 hydro action as well.. great you are joining us..

terry

No A boats in my arsenal... with my not too nimble fingers, I sometimes think that B class boats are too small to work on. :D

Larry

No A boats in my arsenal... with my not too nimble fingers, I sometimes think that B class boats are too small to work on. :D Larry
i was thinkin of mark ....oops my mistake larry.. sometimes i get a dumb streak and it goes on for days..lol. great you are gonna be here.

terry

Back