• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Microburst 20 Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

professor_21

20 Microburst Mono with all hardware servos and 21 Mac motor modified by Andy Brown. Hull is an experimental lightweight "long" version. Hull is white with green splashes. email [email protected] for pictures. Price is $400.00 US.

The boat has four strakes that run the entire length of the hull. At the time only two boats were built, one David kept and the other is the one I have. We were both in the same club.

jstollfu said:
If still available, I am interested.. I'm looking for a B mono to heat race.
Please send a couple pictures to [email protected].

Thanks!

Josh-

110236[/snapback]

i hope your not putting a very powerfull .45 in that boat my micro burst is the two strake design and can bearly handle the .21 nova rossi. i have his 40 inch boat that has two strakes brand new i just built it and will run it for the first time sunday it has a 2003 purple head cmb cam in it i will let you know how it goes.

4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
i hope your not putting a very powerfull .45 in that boat my micro burst is the two strake design and can bearly handle the .21 nova rossi. i have his 40 inch boat that has two strakes brand new i just built it and will run it for the first time sunday it has a 2003 purple head cmb cam in it i will let you know how it goes.
110245[/snapback]

Question: If A = .21 and B = .45, when does A = B?

Answer: When you've got multiple organizations centered around the same activity but they can't even find a common way to denote engine sizes.

piper_chuck said:
4-EST PERFORMANCE said:
110245[/snapback]

Question: If A = .21 and B = .45, when does A = B?

Answer: When you've got multiple organizations centered around the same activity but they can't even find a common way to denote engine sizes.

110247[/snapback]

If they wanted to be "common" there would not be multiple Orgs. LOL :lol:

Josh,

I've still got that Steve Muck Spartan rtr. You'll never be sorry, it's a very competitive boat and will hang w/the Seaducers. $325 complete w/new .46 OS and servos...etc...

Back