MeTime Raffle Donations

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey all you racers.

As you know ME TIME will be at our World Tunnel race again this year. ( April 30th, May 1st and May 2nd) They have done a fantastic job of broadcasting the races to all of you who have been unable to attend and the video taping and interviews have been enjoyable for everyone to watch. They do this with only the support of membership fees and the selling of the great pictures and posters that they do. Anything not covered by those things comes out of their own pockets .I am asking for all of the RC Boater families if they can help with donations for this raffle that Me Time will be doing at the race. Charleston Model Boaters has decided that we will not have a raffle for the club but to let ME TIME have one to offset some of their expenses. If anyone would like to make a donation to help in this raffle please let me know. We can use just about anything. You can send them to me at my home and I will get them to Doug and Kerri. My address is Jeni Johnson 1122 Brick Chimney Road, Georgetown SC 29440. If you are planning on attending and can give something for them to raffle just let me know so we can make up a list of prizes to be posted at their trailer. If your hometown club would like to make a cash donation to help with some of their expenses that would be wonderful too. Our club and several others have done this in the past. I am so excited and am looking forward to seeing all my friends once again. I will start the donations by giving some "Charleston Model Boater World Tunnel Championship" t shirts from JJ Custom Racing Apparel. Please help so they can continue to bring these races right to your home for many more years to come.

THANKS to everyone and I will see you all next weekend for some unforgetable racing in South Carolina! jj

Back