Merry Christmas to all.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

And may you get a new boat, Tomorrow nite......

Have a good one Dudes, ;)

Stay Safe!!!! and Enjoy,

Gene ;D

To all my R/C boating friends from around the world - I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas and New Years!

I hope that boat that Santa's elf a.k.a. Jerry Dunlap was building is destined for my place :D :D :D

Be seeing you all in the new year.

Tim.

I'll be around, but all of you guys who are gonna hit the road for Christmas, have a safe and merry one.

You all in Australia, have a good race. Looking forward to hearing the results.

Hammer

Second what hammer said.......

be safe and celebrate the coming of christ with a brand new water rocket if possible!! 8)

joe

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope everybody gets all the RC goodies they wanted! ;D

HOE HOE HOE Merry Christmas...............hope i dont get coal and switches........

matt

dernet > :( > :(

i spelled ho rong....dont blame me i go to a public school : :)

merry christmas

matt

Alot of good people on this forum, thanks to all for the info this past year, let's keep it up next year.

-MikeP

Hey Bubba! Dernet is spelled "darn it". You get an F in English, but you get an A in Forum participation. Maybe Bush will get you some vouchers for Christmas. ;)

Hammer

[move]Merry Christmas from the Olson's, Ron, Brenda and Eric. We all hope that you get lots of toys![/move]

All you Intlwaters groupies!

May Santa Claus bring you all the goodies you want to get them boats to really scoot next season! Santa Claus (Actually my great understanding wife) gave me a nice wad of cash to get a lot of trick boat parts.

Seasons Greetings to all!

Ed Radz

Here's wishing everyone in the Intlwaters family + friends a Very Merry Christmas ! Thanks so much for everything!

Latest posts

Back