MC6 The Nats !!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Whitt

Hi every one the dates for Michigan Cup have been set.We will also be hosting the 2005 Namba Nationals as a combined race.We are expecting well over 50 racers to attend.Please dont let your afiliations stop you from comming and meeting dang near every FEer in the country.It doesnt matter if your Impba,Apba or Batavian you are very welcome and should have no problems finding classes that interest you.

Listen guys there is a lot of stupid crap that goes on in these forums but I have noticed that as soon as it is race time it all goes away as every one sets to the bussiness of having some fun.It is time we brake down the walls and come together as part of an FE brotherhood.

Come and be part of this history making event June 9th thru June 13th.We will be offering up some of our local quasine such as 32 cell 8th scale hydro,32 cell T offshore and 19 to 24 cell S offshore as well as the normal Naba classes.If you are a Manufacturer or retailer you are welcome to set up shop as we will have a Manufacturers Hospitality tent to show and sell your wares.There will be a small charge to help offset this cost.If you are a racer or manufacturer\retailer and are interested please EM me at [email protected] Thanks and happy boating. Dennis Whitt President.MMEU

Last edited by a moderator:
Dennis Whitt said:
Hi every one the dates for Michigan Cup have been set.We will also be hosting the 2005 Namba Nationals as a combined race.We are expecting well over 50 racers to attend.Please dont let your afiliations stop you from comming and meeting dang near every FEer in the country.It doesnt matter if your Impba,Apba or Batavian you are very welcome and should have no problems finding classes that interest you.Listen guys there is a lot of stupid crap that goes on in these forums but I have noticed that as soon as it is race time it all goes away as every one sets to the bussiness of having some fun.It is time we brake down the walls and come together as part of an FE brotherhood.

Come and be part of this history making event June 9th thru June 13th.We will be offering up some of our local quasine such as 32 cell 8th scale hydro,32 cell T offshore and 19 to 24 cell S offshore as well as the normal Naba classes.If you are a Manufacturer or retailer you are welcome to set up shop as we will have a Manufacturers Hospitality tent to show and sell your wares.There will be a small charge to help offset this cost.If you are a racer or manufacturer\retailer and are interested please EM me at [email protected] Thanks and happy boating. Dennis Whitt President.MMEU

70530[/snapback]

I thought this should go on the main page Dennis, hope you don't mind.

tom

Dennis, rumor has it that you're going to have it at Camp Dearborn in Milford. If so, it would be a great place to hold it. Motels are about 20 minutes away but there is plenty of camping area for tents on up to cabin rentals on site.

Ron Olson said:
Dennis, rumor has it that you're going to have it at Camp Dearborn in Milford. If so, it would be a great place to hold it. Motels are about 20 minutes away but there is plenty of camping area for tents on up to cabin rentals on site.
70588[/snapback]

Hey Dennis, Great stuff!!!! Can't wait to see the pre registration #'s but I have a feeling the 50 racer estimate is way low :D

Did you get your DVD of the Canadian Nats?

By the looks of the turn out in FL, I think the stupid crap was on the side opposite of your thinking. :unsure:

However, I think MI will have a great turnout, cause the stupid crap is not in the Midwest! B) It's about time it's held there.

Dennis Whitt said:
Hi every one the dates for Michigan Cup have been set.We will also be hosting the 2005 Namba Nationals as a combined race.We are expecting well over 50 racers to attend.Please dont let your afiliations stop you from comming and meeting dang near every FEer in the country.It doesnt matter if your Impba,Apba or Batavian you are very welcome and should have no problems finding classes that interest you.Listen guys there is a lot of stupid crap that goes on in these forums but I have noticed that as soon as it is race time it all goes away as every one sets to the bussiness of having some fun.It is time we brake down the walls and come together as part of an FE brotherhood.

70530[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back