matrix rigger ride pads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

direwolf

I'm building a matrix rigger kit and I can't tell buy the instructions how the angles ride pad is fitted to the sponson. Does anyone have any photos or can provide and explanation?

Not sure what a "Matrix" rigger is ? .... but this is what ride pads look like on riggers ride surfaces .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Scott, this kit I am building is the Matrix Ultimate Rigger produced by Climate Boatworks. From what I understand Climate are no longer in business.

The kit comes with two ride pads, one of which is angled. The instructions say the angled on is glued to the right sponson but I don't know if the point of the angle is on the inside or the outside edge? Does that make sense?

DSC01949.JPG

Thanks Scott, this kit I am building is the Matrix Ultimate Rigger produced by Climate Boatworks. From what I understand Climate are no longer in business.
The kit comes with two ride pads, one of which is angled. The instructions say the angled on is glued to the right sponson but I don't know if the point of the angle is on the inside or the outside edge? Does that make sense?
With both front sponsons against each other like in photo, is the ride surface "Dihedral" the same on both sponsons ?

* Will say the pads typically would be fit on ride surfaces inside edges butted up to the trailing edge of ride surface. The longer wedge shape edge would follow the inside edge of sponson.

Yep I asked over at rumrunnerracing as well and what Scott recommended was the same over there

Back