Mark McCray's Elam scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don,

Mark sent me a picture also,but it wouldn't come up on my attachment. So I

sent him the one of the real boat that you posted on here,that is why he sent you

a picture if you are wondering. Thanks though,now I can see that it came out

real well.

Thanks Again Mark And Don,

Mark Sholund B)

Thank you Don for getting this pic of my scale up for me. I just could not get the pic up. This Elam is one of Phil Thomas hulls. In order to make it scale it required alot of rework to the cowl, wings and the transom areas. It did come out nice though and I look forward to testing and racing this summer. It also has a gyro built in to contol the canard. Now, all I got to do is get together with Mark Sholund and come up with the right props for her. I do want to thank Phil Thomas for a great hull to start with, Joe Wiebelhaus for all the pictures he had of the Elam and Pete Dzwonkas for his experience with this hull. You all made it alot easier to build this boat.

Mark McCray

I also wanted to thank Mike from Pacific Graphics for making all the graphics for the Elam. Pacifics Graphics are of great quality and easy to put on. Mike spent alot of time making sure the graphics were correct and to scale. Thanks Mike, your effort shows.

Mark McCray

Latest posts

Back