• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 21 OB Motors and Lowers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCTunnel

#1 NIB Mac 21 Outboard modded by Geraghty with NIB air cooled head and NIB 90 degree header and spring $320

#2 NIB Mac 21 Outboard modded by Geraghty with NIB air cooled head and NIB 90 degree header and spring $320

#3 Used CMB 21 Green Head Outboard (great compression) $165 ( SOLD )

#4 NIB Hyperformance Angle Drive with motor mount, flex shaft and prop shaft $130

#5 New Rek Carbon lower $25 ( SOLD )

#6 New Rek Carbon lower $25 ( SOLD )

#7 New Rek Carbon lower with electric motor mount , shaft coupler and flex shaft $50 ( SOLD PENDING FUNDS )

#8 New Rek Carbon lower with electric motor mount, shaft coupler and flex shaft $50

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 , paypal or money order payment

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Deryl, you are actually selling something? I thought you were like Don, buy stuff until you can no longer walk inside your shop. :lol:

Bump for your sales, Guys, Deryl takes good care of his stuff.

~James

Wow Deryl, you are actually selling something? I thought you were like Don, buy stuff until you can no longer walk inside your shop. :lol:
Bump for your sales, Guys, Deryl takes good care of his stuff.

~James
Had to make space for some new boats, trailer was getting to full.

#1 NIB Mac 21 Outboard modded by Geraghty with NIB air cooled head and NIB 90 degree header and spring $320
#2 NIB Mac 21 Outboard modded by Geraghty with NIB air cooled head and NIB 90 degree header and spring $320

#3 Used CMB 21 Green Head Outboard (great compression) $165

#4 NIB Hyperformance Angle Drive with motor mount, flex shaft and prop shaft $130

#5 New Rek Carbon lower $25

#6 New Rek Carbon lower $25

#7 New Rek Carbon lower with electric motor mount , shaft coupler and flex shaft $50

#8 New Rek Carbon lower with electric motor mount, shaft coupler and flex shaft $50

I wil take #5 New Rek Carbon lower $25 just need PayPal info.

Thanks,

Dusty

deryl, if the rek lower #6 is still available i'll take it for $25. i need your addy to mail a usps money order. include a total for shipping to zip 20176.

#3 Used CMB 21 Green Head Outboard (great compression) $165 ( SOLD )

#5 New Rek Carbon lower $25 ( SOLD )

#6 New Rek Carbon lower $25 ( SOLD PENDING FUNDS )

#7 New Rek Carbon lower with electric motor mount , shaft coupler and flex shaft $50

Lower arrived today,

Thanks again,

Dusty

Latest posts

Back