• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Costanzo

hey guys, i have a bunch of props for sale, all of them are sharpened and balanced.

abc 50x60

abc 52x64

prather

240 (2pcs)

255 br

255 ss - sold to ALLRC

260 ss

265 (tweeked)

270 ss (SOLD)

octura

x462 sold to barry gilespi

x465

x467

x450/3 (2pcs)

x452/3

x452/3 (clipped)

x455/3

x457/3 (sold to Doud Ashby)

1667-spooned(very sm nick)- sold to ALLRC

665 (ears tweeked) real fast .90 mono prop!) all 2 blade BR($20),all SS ($30) all 3 blades ($30). will make package deals,neg.

thanks for looking,mike.

PS: i do not do pay pal at this time, you can send check or money order to:

Michael Costanzo

945 Manchester Circle

Sumter S.C. 29154

Will let you know when funds clear and confirm ship. thanks to all,mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices on the following?

255 ss

1667-spooned(very sm nick)

If acceptable I would like to speak for them.

Thanks,

Bill

id like to be 2nd in line for the 1667 if allrc passes. Got any pics?

Any pics of the X665?

If yohow or where you u can PM me with an amount and how or where you want paymt I can accomodate. The s/b question was to Schindler, not you.

Thanks,

Bill

id like to be 2nd in line for the 1667 if allrc passes. Got any pics?
Any pics of the X665?
hi, you willbe second in line for stuff. sorry i do not have any pictures,dig cam to a crap.ps ran 1667 on rigger and ran 665 on .90 mono. used both for testing and both worked very well. thanks again,mike.

thanks, just saw your post about no paypal though...will have to pass. Dont feel comfortable sending money orders out anymore after being shafted a few times.

thanks, just saw your post about no paypal though...will have to pass. Dont feel comfortable sending money orders out anymore after being shafted a few times.
hi, i have pay pal through e-bay,but since i moved to SC i tried to change info and tey told me i have to have a home phone,i do not use a home phone any more,i am a over the road trailer driver and have no use for one.check my feedback on e-bay 100%! talk to john knight,mark grim,stu barr,ray sametz,ask anyone of them and they willtell you there is no worries with me.ask ray about me,(aka squurrel)raced with him for over 17 years ago. call al chinelli who owns BH HANSON GAS MOTOTS,ask "dasboater" chris hoffman from LIMBA club in L.I. NY. i am soorry you got screwed a few times, but i am old school about that stuff, what goes around, comes around. have a great day and good luck boating this season,mike.

im sure you are fine, its nothing against you, i just preference these days not to use MO's anymore.

im sure you are fine, its nothing against you, i just preference these days not to use MO's anymore.
hey, just to let you know for the future, i do acept checks,and please no hard feelings,none taken,mike.

Hi Mike, would like to purchase the X462 if you still have it. Please let me know and I will get the payment out to you asap.

Thanks,

Barry

Back