looking for web site

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Kingston

Chacing a web site to

rc marine designs...

intersted in some specs on a sport 40.

just researching hulls at the moment, to many other projects to finish off first, but i am looking for a large stable hydro 32inch plus. (not 1/8th though)

daivd

David Kingston said:
Chacing a web site torc marine designs...

just researching hulls at the moment, to many other projects to finish off first, but i am looking for a large stable hydro 32inch plus. (not 1/8th though)

daivd

105832[/snapback]

David, RC Marine is somewhere on 20megsfree.com but I dont recall the complete address. Phil Thomas is the builder and is a member of this board so hopefully he will see this post and chime in.

I have ran Phils Sport 40 boats for years and wouldnt have it any other way.

Ron

David Kingston said:
Chacing a web site torc marine designs...

daivd

105832[/snapback]

The 36 inch long SuperSport 45 has been run with electric motor 66mph and we even had a hull with a zenoh 260 mod in it looked like a drag boat :lol: we actually raced it in gas sport and with the right prop it went almost 80 mph. So I guess we can call it stable. :rolleyes:

here is my email and web address

PHIL THOMAS

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back