Looking For Shawn Junker

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE STAYS UP ALL NIGHT, trying to figure out how far back in the field he's gonna be with a Chrysler stacker. DON"T BRING KNIFE"S TO GUN BATTLES !!!!! Don't hate big black. I'm going to run a 1971 135 short shaft. Inline six WHOOP UP.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :rolleyes: 2 blade cleaver with a4 pitch profile.

HE STAYS UP ALL NIGHT, trying to figure out how far back in the field he's gonna be with a Chrysler stacker. DON"T BRING KNIFE"S TO GUN BATTLES !!!!! Don't hate big black. I'm going to run a 1971 135 short shaft. Inline six WHOOP UP.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :rolleyes: 2 blade cleaver with a4 pitch profile.
Your gonna need more HP Premo - Just saying :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy8mzqkPWac&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
Foley will be our Retreive boat for the Shootout. If we get Kevin,Poole, Jay Brings his, Shawn and Connelly bring theirs, well just use offshore as buoy 2 and the south end will be buoy 3 ..STV vs Allison....

Foley will be our Retreive boat for the Shootout. If we get Kevin,Poole, Jay Brings his, Shawn and Connelly bring theirs, well just use offshore as buoy 2 and the south end will be buoy 3 ..STV vs Allison....
That will bring a whole new meaning to retrieve boat racing B)

Of course we have NEVER done that :ph34r:

Andy

BTW If thats the case Premo- Im bringing this / Double Poole's pain :p :p :p

I gotta get rid of that yellow shirt, it dont match the boat -_-

Andy

That will bring a whole new meaning to retrieve boat racing B)

Of course we have NEVER done that :ph34r:

Andy
3 boats to make a class....

I want the Black Pipkorn boat with the 300..............Up on the pad, tap dancin' on the chine....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back