Looking for Sanyo RC-2400 NiCads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propjockey

I'm looking for some cells to do some experimenting with.

Anyone know where I can get them individually? Anyone have a couple laying around they would be willing to part with?

ive got some lying around!!

oh wait......i already dumped those on y- i mean sold them to you! ;)

seriously though, whatcha doin'? running somthin with 12 cells?

Joe

Hey Joe...I thought I'd see how much juice I could push through the ESC of my e-vee before it melted!

Gonna try 8 cells through a Futaba FP-MC114H into the Mega! :eek:

It's rated for 8.4 - 9.6V at 20A continuous.

BTW...the FETs have 3/16" holes through them...could I run tubing through the holes to watercool it? Anyone?

If you have access to the back of the fets, there should be metal there. The holes are to slip a bolt through so that you can fasten a heatsink to the back. If you can, buy some thin brass or copper sheet, and solder a brass or copper tube to it. Copper is prefered, but harder to get. Drill the appropriate holes, and bolt it to the fets. That's what I did with my astro flight ESC. Be carefull though, the back of the fets is the Cathode. Don't let your heatsink touch anything. The Cathode goes to the negative of the motor.

Gene

umm.... exuse my terrible term,... I used a spark gap term. Replace the "cathode" up there with "collector"

Sorry. Wasn't paying attention.

Latest posts

Back