• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for an 1/8th scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriscrash

Supporting Member
Anybody wanting to clean out their closet and sell an 1/8th scale or two? I am going to get a new one for a Winter project, but I would still like to have one this Summer still.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
chriscrash said:
Anybody wanting to clean out their closet and sell an 1/8th scale or two?  I am going to get a new one for a Winter project, but I would still like to have one this Summer still.
Thanks,

Chris

110891[/snapback]

Chris talk to me at the Madison race i might be able to hook you up.....Mikey

chriscrash said:
Anybody wanting to clean out their closet and sell an 1/8th scale or two?  I am going to get a new one for a Winter project, but I would still like to have one this Summer still.
Thanks,

Chris

110891[/snapback]

chriscrash said:
Thanks,

Chris

110891[/snapback]

Back