• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lightning .12 Rigger for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba969

Hey guys,

Im selling my almost brand new .12 lighting rigger. I built this boat thinking I would have more time to play with .12 riggers. But I've gone crazy and am getting into tunnels, so this one will have to go. This boat was finished using automotive paint and clear and looks great, as the picture shows. Boat comes with everything in pictures, including Ferrete 3rd channel, 2 airtronics and 1 futaba servo, metal fuel tank, shaft, receiver battery and switch . Just add powerplant, receiver and prop and your good to go! Asking $200.00 shipped in the cont. US. I accept MO and paypal (you pay the fee's). Any questions just ask. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Andrew Grenier

IMG_0168.JPG

I am interested in this hull. What hardware was used for the strut, rudder, and turn fin? How much time is on the hull? I will follow up with an email too.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back