• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B SS 3.5 Outboard with motor mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl loveless

Supporting Member
Hello fellow boaters,

My dad is making the move to FE in 2013 and asked me to sell off his NITRO stuff. Over the next several months I plan to list boats, motors, parts, etc. I have not sold much on here because I am not a nitro kind of guy but have a perfect rating on Jim's Rc Boat Doc. I am under KrazyJug

To start we have a USED K&B 3.5 SS Outboard motor. The motor seems to have good compression and I don't think is that old. It also comes with a Prather adjustable mount. New the motor is $235 plus shipping and the mount is $22

Asking $180 shipped anywhere in the US which does include the PAY PAL fee. Please PAY PAL to [email protected]

Thank You for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, your the Pres. of the club that is hosting the 2013 NAMBA nationals.

I think you can be trusted!

Is your motor have good compression? Does it need bearings,piston,sleeve, etc. I am interested if motor is like new. please let me know. thanks.

would have been nice to know that you sold your motor earlier ,I wouldn't have sent you any replies , I would have looked elsewhere. I see that I missed out on one waiting on your reply.

Latest posts

Back