K&B is taking orders!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re:K&B is taking orders!

Gee,,

Let me guess they will ship in 2 weeks right......

I hope this is true but,We all have heard this before.

Tim : :)

Want to know a little secret? Don't tell anyone but do you see the motor under the 7.5 outboard under your link? The piston and sleeve will fit in the 7.5 outboard making it a .48 cu.in. Now we'll have to see how many people wil be putting that in and making the motor illegal if you get caught.

Has anyone put down a down payment yet? How much is the engine? I was told if you beg they'll give you one now.

Hold your breath long enough and you will turn blue!!!! I will believe when I see them shipping.

Billy R.

Well it was about this time last year, Same story, Same delivery's, Yeah ZIP!!!!!!!! :-X

Dont get me started!!!!! ;)

Gene ;D

Hi guy's,

If you want K&B to produce engines don't ***** about them on this site. Why don't you just keep bombarding them with requests for motors so that they see this is a vital market for them and get moving on producing the required OB's.

Nothing get's action out of a manufacturer like knowing there is a market that is goign to go elsewhere if they can't produce the goods.

This approach usually works in most cases. If they don't care about the buying public - they deserve to go under.

my $0.02

GT

I can only speak for my area, facts are after a year and a half of lettin the factory know about it, nothing has been shipped to with in a 150 mile radius of me. All the dealers have already said heck with it.

Gene ;D

I had a conversation with a guy at our Nat's about this subject - he had been importing gear from them for years and has now given up. He was telling me that he gets countless calls for K&B parts that he can't supply, and that if someone else should come along and make aftermarket replacement parts for the motor's allready out there they would do very well for themselves. THE MARKET IS THERE FOR THE TAKING! It seems the only thing he can get from them nowdays is glow plugs (I suspect they are made by someone else).....

What if K&B users get on here and list the parts that they would require so that someone with the ability / resourses can make the parts they need as a business proposition - in other words make a profit, and at the same time fill the demand. Might be a better option....

Hi Guy's,

If your not hung up on 'stock' motors - let's see

McCoy can make cranks, rods & Liners

RPM make rods

Titan make rods

Precision make Cranks, mounts etc

Keeley makes heads

Heaps of people make bearings

Irwin, HTB do pipes

I guess the real issue is pistons, rods & liners.

But there are a lot of bits available if you want them.

my $0.02

GT ???

Actually right know I feel like the K & B distributor the way I've been selling all my parts. Hell, I even have two 7.5 motors left in stock. I'll bet thats 2x as much as the entire K & B factory! LOL

hey guys.

For when is in stock 3.5cc outboard and 3.5cc SS outboard and all parts this engine K&B. WHEN??? WHEN???

Thanks

Gattorno.

Back