• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 3.5 Inboards FOR SALE + Parts! LOTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Schneider

:rolleyes: On a budget? I am selling off all my K&B 3.5 inboards and Xtra parts.

These engines were professionally built and set up, while K&b's they are reworked to run very strong ! and are a great engine for the beginning boater or guy who likes to tinker on a budget. (NO GARBAGE) I aquired most of this from a boater who had backdoor access to the K&B factory and was no longer racing. All hand picked parts.

2) Complete Very Modified engines w/o carbs. Engines are newest drum intake style with Major mods to open up cases for max breathing, blueprinted and ready to run, have RPM rods and BOCA bearings installed.

They have been run but are in excellent shape !! $175 for the pair. or $225 w/ exhaust throttles and venturi or carbs w/ header

2) New in package RPM rods. $ 30.00 each.

1) "LOT" of xtra parts, some used,some new, but NO junk ! ALL useable! consisting of: :eek:

2)Drum rotor assemblies. 2) Front housings w/o bearings. 1) crankcase. 2) crankshafts.

9)New cylinders w/pistons, 4 are newest low tapers, 1 rechrome set and ballance are hi tapers + a few bare cylinders and 2) oversize pistons. 7) stock rods of misc styles. a few flywheels,gaskets,screws,head buttons and misc small parts. $200.00 for the "LOT"

*** Cylinder assembles alone worth more than "Lot" price***

1) Used stock complete engine w/ gold carb $50.00 (Very good shape)

3) Exhaust throttles (custom) $20.00 ea

5) Misc venturi tubes of differant lenths. $25.00

1) Red and 1) black carb $25.00 for both

*** 1) 13mm outboard crank (NEW) $20.00

*** 2) Old 12mm side draft inboard cranks $10.00 for both.

Total for all listed stuff @$650.00 ~~~ Buy it ALL for $500.00 !!!!!!!

Any of the listed items will include shipping costs to send from the west coast of USA.

Thanks for looking. Scott

:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris Flynn said:
scott, did you get my PM about some parts?
Kris
Kris, I did get your message. Once i figured out what i wanted to do then All my K&B stuff must go. if something on the list works for ya? let me know. Scott

Randy, I will let you know. Am going to try to sell engines or sell it all in one shot first, If someone wants the engines with carb instead of EX throttles I will need them.

Engines and support parts for them are #1 priority, once those are gone then i will break up all the other stuff as needed. Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
No big deal I use them from time to time. I only use the red one but was taking it the way you were offering. I have one or two now so when ever.

Se Ya

Randy

Scott,

How did you go with selling the motors? I am still interested in the parts i mentioned in the IM :)

Kris

;) Kris, On the list is 2 RPM rods for the 3.5's that fits ALL Inboards or outboards. There is even a 13 mm new crank for a 3.5 O.B. And as for bearings I can help you there too, I am a dealer for BOCA and keep them in stock. Scott

:eek: Damm here we go again !! I am not unregistered !! Or a Newby !!

Yes all those K&B engines and parts are SOLD ! Scott

Back