Just when you think you've heard it all........

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
This REALLY happened-

Woman Apologizes for Using Lactating Breasts as Weapon

By Suzanne Stratford

Fox 8 News Reporter

10:46 p.m. EDT, June 27, 2011

DELAWARE, Ohio— A central Ohio woman accused of spraying sheriff's deputies with breast milk is facing charges.

Stephanie Robinette, 30, of Westerville faces charges including domestic violence, assault, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Robinette and her husband were guests at a wedding but got into a fight outside in the parking lot as the party was winding down. A 911 caller said,"She's intoxicated and she's swinging." The bride apparently attempted to calm Robinette, but she responded by locking herself inside her car, a red Honda. The 911 caller said, "I mean the bride's out here right now consoling her. They're friends. It's coming to blows. It's not good." Sheriff's deputies arrived and tried to talk to her but according to Sheriff Walter Davis she kept screaming profanities at the deputies. "Alcohol makes you do things you don't normally do under normal circumstances and obviously she had way too much to drink." After several failed attempts at kicking out the car's windows, Robinette finally exited the vehicle and unleashed her lactating breasts on the unsuspecting deputies. "Then, she took out one of her breasts and literally started pumping her breast to spray the milk on officers," said Sheriff Walter Davis. In court Monday, a much more sober Stephanie Robinette said she was deeply sorry for her actions. "I just want to apologize for this incident that occurred on Friday. I have no criminal record and I take these charges very seriously and I absolutely intend to seek help for substance abuse with alcohol because alcoholism does run in my family and I'm addressing that, and absolutely serious to go forward with counseling and rehabilitation."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How would ya write that up? Assault with a lactating weapon...... :blink:

YouTube better get a bigger server if there's a vid :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back