Jif presents...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments.

It's a Hydro & Marine Viper, 24.5" long. Modelled after the 1988 Mr. Pringles boat.

It's in LSH trim, i.e. 12 cells, SS1 motor spinning an x642 prop.

All the Best,

Ray

Cool looking boat Prop Nut!

Heres my Nitro 1/8 scale version of the same boat. I got it from a club member who was not using it. It had some battle scars as you can see, but im in the process of restoring right now as we type.

~ James

P.S. mines just a little bigger though ;)

Hey Top,

Guess I'll have to duel it out with pics, cause my 38 mph electric sure ain't gonna keep up with an 1/8 nitro, LOL.

Wow! With the tail feathers on your boat it makes it look just that much better!

I was wondering if you had them for it. I think they help the paint scheme the way it all runs together. I am replacing/making a turbine cowl for it out of some flashing material this week. I had to repair a few spots where someones prop came across the fiber canopy/cowl. But the rest of the boat is all wood, should be any big deal repairing those few spots. got a MAC .67 going in it.

38 mph. huh? Thats not to far off the mark at all for my boat, being that its so heavy (im used to outriggers) Ill be happy if it hits 50 or so.

Great looking boat Dude, you dont see to many Mr. Prinlge Hydros around ;D

~ James

All I need is another $500 for a Hacker 8XL and brushless controller to hit 50.

The first time it get's wet it would smoke, don't think i'm goin there!

And the wife would kill me! LOL.

All the best,

Ray

Latest posts

Back