JAGUAR HYDROS INDY MASTERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobFerguson

Hi, I would like to take time out and thank people that are part of the boating world.For those that were at the race at Indy you may have seen or even met me, this was the first race that I have been to for quite some time.For about 4-5 years I've spent most of my time building and selling riggers from scratch and also other peoples riggers also,but I have never got the chance to race. I bought the jag line around christmas time last year and I new that I had to start racing if im going to build and sell racing hulls. So, with that out of the way I'd like to start with the guys at the Indy Race Stu Barr, Chris Wood, Ron Zaker Jr., Brad Christy, Ken H, Scott W, and theres more but forget there names, anyway I felt as if I was on top of the world to be with these guys at the race, no one could show me a better time than you guys did. these guys made me feel welcome and like I new them for some time.You could not ask for a better bunch of guys and their knowledge. You guys are just a big happy family of boaters and you guys are awesome. Never have I met anyone who can make the new guy feel like he had been there just as long as they have. I will never forget this or the Indy Race for as long as I live.so for those that want to get in this hobby and have some fun these are the guys that will help and welcome you in to this. I would also like to thank Steve Ball and all the time and patience that he has put into helping me with the (80) and the (21 Rigger). Steve had been there from day one, and so has Stu Barr. I just can't say enough about these guys and the support they have gave me. Also I would like to thank Rudy B. from Texas. He has been a lot of help, and a good supporter. Once again you are all a first rate bunch of guys, and I can't stress enough how much I wanted to thank you.

Bob Ferguson, JAGUAR HYDROS...

Hey bob,

thanks for the kind words and i hope you have the best of luck with the new boat line.. you build nice stuff and the boat runs well. I just try to help out when i can, if you need anything let me know.

keep in touch

chris wood

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris I agree Bob seems to be a good guy. I have talked with him and just ordered one of his new boats. Am going to put in one of the CMB motors with the longer rod (.0393" longer) :p more TDC dwell time.......... got to love 4140 strong and easy to induction heat treat.

Back